Axia is a world-wide manufacturing logistics service provider, delivering expert third-party shipping and logistics to manufacturers across all industries and sizes. Our international shipping logistics services are available for both inbound and outbound shipments, and our solutions are tailored to fit within your operations at any scale, whether you need full shipping, warehousing services, or a combination.
About Our Manufacturing Logistics Services
From our beginnings as a logistics coordinator for an international food service manufacturer, we now deliver efficiency and process improvements to manufacturers across all industries around the globe.
Our services are available for any point in the supply chain, and we are able to assist you in sourcing, inbound processing, warehousing, outbound shipping, fulfillment and more. With an extensive track record of custom logistics solutions designed to fit our customers’ needs, schedules and budgets, we can develop a plan of any scope depending on your requirements.
From supplier selection to product warehousing and every step in between, our expertise and network of proven partners is available to simplify your logistics processes, reduce your costs, and allow you to focus on your core business.
Third-party logistics, or 3PL, offer numerous benefits over handling shipping and logistics in-house. These advantages include:
- Cost reduction: Shipping costs are among the highest portion of an overall production budget. By working with a logistics partner, you can reduce these costs by accessing our extensive reach and buying power. Whether you are interested in shipping, warehousing or both, employing a third party allows for economies of scale that would otherwise be unachievable.
- Simplified sourcing: Sourcing is a time-intensive process, and every minute spent conducting due diligence — which is a non-negotiable requirement — is time spent not producing. Our network of proven, vetted suppliers takes the effort and guesswork out of selecting the right materials partner, ultimately letting you focus on what’s most important to the success of your business.
- Risk reduction: When you handle shipping and logistics in-house, you are accountable for insurance and the fallout of any unforeseen incidents. A third-party provider takes on that risk for you, freeing up overhead and the risk of liability.
- Personnel benefits: As the number of truck drivers continues to dwindle, it becomes more and more difficult to hire good people with the right experience. As a specialist in shipping and logistics, Axia is able to fulfill this need for you, eliminating your time spent recruiting and hiring. You also benefit by not being responsible for full salaries and benefits — with a 3PL you only pay for the services you use.
- Dedicated expertise: Our primary focus is global shipping and fulfillment. Our services allow you to focus on your core competencies, and we can leverage our experience to help you expand your service footprint, penetrate new markets and grow your reach.
With decades of experience, Axia is ideally suited to help you realize efficiencies and expense reductions in your logistics and shipping processes, reducing your overall operations costs and improving the service you can offer customers. Contact us for a quote today.
Hours: 9am–5pm PST
We Strive to Respond to All Inquiries Within 24 Hours on Standard Business Days